During some of the days (sometimes most of the days) we feel that our energy is waning and our enthusiasm is fizzling. Getting up for work might be tu ...
Diabetes is on the rise among Indian population and is considered as bad as an epidemic. So, if your blood report says that you too have diabetes, you are at long-term risks with numerous health problems.
In Dr Vivek Baliga Reviews, the veteran says that approximately 300 patients who have Type 2 diabetes visit him every month. And, this number is indefinitely alarming! That’s because diabetes affects the functioning of the kidneys, brain, heart, nerves, eyes, and feet.
So, having diabetes necessitates checking the various vital organs to see whether the disease is affecting those parts or not. Here are the effects of diabetes on different organs.
Checking the protein content in urine one time a year will help in determining the conditions of your kidneys. The presence of proteins signifies kidney disease. Higher blood pressure also has the same consequence. Therefore, ensure to check the blood pressure whenever you visit a healthcare clinic.
* Oedema (that is, swelling of body parts) and weight gain
* Episodes of drowsiness and itching
* Swollen feet, hands, and face
However, Dr Vivek Baliga believes that prompt treatments can slower the changes that occur due to kidney problems.
What are the symptoms for problems in brain and heart?
People who have high diabetes increase the chance for strokes and heart diseases or heart failure. Heart disease is reported as the primary death cause for individuals with diabetes. Therefore, patients must control their blood sugar levels along with cholesterol or high fats and blood pressure.
Indications for a stroke:
Dr Vivek Baliga Reviews categorically mentions that there can be a feeling of weakness or sudden numbness in the arms, legs, or face. This usually happens on either body sides of an individual. Other indications include -
* Vomiting or sudden nausea
* Difficulty in speaking or apprehending simpler words
* Dizziness and difficulty to swallow
* Imbalance in postures and lack of coordination
* The blurry or decreased vision suddenly
Indications for a heart attack:
* Feeling dizzy and nauseous
* Difficulty in breathing
* Chest pain and pressure
* A lot of sweating
* Pain and discomfort in the left arm, jaw, and shoulders
Dr Vivek Baliga says that the safest in such circumstances is going in an emergency room or calling your doctor for immediate treatment.
How are nerves affected due to diabetes?
All the nerve endings of a human body are affected when there’s a rise in blood sugar levels. Nerve damages can lead to temporary or permanent paralysis of body parts. Its symptoms include:
* Burning pain
* Diarrhoea and constipation
* Tingling sensation in the lower legs or feet; and sometimes, there is no feeling in those parts at all
* Difficulties in sexual functioning in both women and men
Eyes and diabetic problems
Eye diseases due to diabetes are the following:
Indications for these eye issues include:
* Lines or spots in between vision
* Blurred vision and watery eyes
* Eye discomfort
* Complete darkness in front of the eyes and no vision
Effects on feet
Since diabetes leads to nerve damages because of weak blood flow, swollen feet and loss of feeling become common occurrences.
Due to such severities, Dr Vivek Baliga Reviews alert his followers and patients to maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay away from things that can lead to an increase in blood sugar.